DJI is famous for being the best brand in the drone industry. Which featured the Phantom product line, today we will analyze the difference between the DJI Phantom 1 Vs 2.
Although the price difference between the Phantom 1 and Phantom 2 is not much, the features are clearly different. You should consider your flight needs to choose the right one.
DJI Phantom 1 Drone
The DJI Phantom 1 is a quadcopter which goal is to function as a camera for aerial functions. Aircraft hobbyists will get this drone quite helpful because it might greatly document their flight details.
Users of the helicopter or drone would likewise have the ability to acquire access to this radio of 5.8 GHz quality. This product includes unique features making it powerful for the task which it attempts to perform. A few of its features include;
- THE RADIO: this drone includes a 5.8 GHz radio that provides its extra features. These features will be accountable for making sure your Wi-Fi inbuilt in this drone may be switched on your drone has been about the atmosphere.
- FLIGHT SPEED: DJI Phantom 1 gets the power to reach 33ft/s when at high speed. Additionally, it the capability to climb or descend at a high rate of 20ft/s. When coupled with a radio transmitter with a broad range of around 2500 or more, this makes this drone a tremendous advantage to have available.
- FLIGHT CONTROL: when it comes to airport management, this drone employs the flight control routine of this Nasa-M V2. It does this using GPS for all of its navigation functions and to ensure it is secure always.
- FAILSAFE MODE: this drone can retrace its steps back to you in the event of a failure in any way to some of its most essential features.
- Max Rate: 10 m/s
- Max ascent: 6 m/s
- Max Source: 6 m/s
- Max tilt angle: 45 degrees
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM
- Communication Distance: Up to 800m
- The flight rate of this Phantom 1 is merely unbelievable. It’s also relatively simple to maneuver. This will make sure you attain all that you get success.
- It permits you to shoot aerial images at very substantial heights with minimal fuss. This means, in other words, which it does its job efficiently.
- The battery is inferior and might do with some updating. It Wouldn’t allow you enough time to Remain on the air to Choose the amount of image you need with no recharge needed.
- The steps that are essential to place up the drone and calibrate are just too confusing and tasking. That can be a drawback of using this product.
DJI Phantom 2 Drone
If you appreciated how the earlier versions of these Phantom drones were created, then you’d adore the DJI Phantom 2. This results from the fact that this drone has double the flight rate times and double everything accessible.
This, when coupled with a battery that has better functionality rates using a life expectancy of approximately 25 minutes, you can anticipate receiving the most out of those products. Various Other features include;
- STABILITY: This camera’s equilibrium is guaranteed by the Zenmuse H3-3D attribute, whose obligation is to ensure all video equilibrium and recording are accomplished smoothly and beneficially.
- MODES: that drone has two ways of flight. These are the mindset flight style as well as the GPS manner of flight.
- BATTERY: its battery provides you the fee to fly your drone for approximately 25 minutes after it’s fully charged.
- Max. Flight rate: 15 m/s
- Max. Tilt angle: 35 degrees
- Max. Descent: two m/s
- Max. Ascent: 6 m/s
- Communication distance: around 1,000m
- Operating frequency: 2.4. GHz ISM
- The battery ability of Phantom 2 is merely remarkable. Users Can enjoy a Lot More time in the atmosphere taking all the images that they want to
- It’s incredibly lightweight. This means, in other words, this drone is straightforward to carry about. It can easily be stored in a bag or a backpack.
- It isn’t favorable to beginners. The actions necessary to place this product up and utilized efficiently can be rather complicated for novices. Unless You’re a rapid learner, this drone Isn’t for you.
- It’s regarded as somewhat too costly. That’s one thing that you may need to consider if you want to obtain this product.
DJI Phantom 1 vs 2 – What is the Difference?
There are several differences between Phantom 1 and 2, but most of these differences are seen together with movie recording and flight programming features.
- The Phantom 2 permits Video Downlink as an add-on, but this feature isn’t accessible with the 1st variant.
- Phantom 2 doesn’t have a program, whereas Phantom 1 provides the DJI FC40 App.
- The Phantom 2 remote control doesn’t contain a smartphone holder also boasts a communication distance of 1,000m. The 1st version has a communication distance of 800m using the smartphone holder in a package.
- The Phantom 2 flight period is 25 minutes, whereas the 1 flight time is only 15 minutes maximum.
If you are looking for the most advanced of the two products, then the choice is the Phantom 2. But if you are looking for a budget option, the Phantom 1 version will be more optimal. If you are not really satisfied with the two products above, you can look at our DJI drones.