As one of the most popular cameras in the world, GoPro is by far one of the best ways to capture your adventures and share them with the world. Ever since it was launched, the GoPro has amassed a large fan base, and it’s hands down one of the best portable cameras you can currently get.
If you want to go on an adventure and want to make sure that you’ll capture every moment of it in great detail, then you certainly need to get your hands on a high-quality camera. Since there are many GoPro iterations you can choose from, it may be difficult for you to make the right choice.
Best GoPro Cameras in 2024
If that’s the case, then don’t worry. In the paragraphs below, we will take a closer look at the top 10 best GoPro cameras you can currently buy. Hopefully, by the end of our reviews, you will have found the right one to get for your next adventure. Let’s go!
The Hero is an amazing camera that lets you capture and share your adventures with everybody. One of the things you’ll love about it is that it can record video in Full HD at 30 frames a second and in 720P at sixty frames a second. The camera also comes with the QuickCapture model, which allows you to start recording with the push of a single button basically.
Furthermore, you can also use the Burst Photo function if you want to take photos at five frames a second. The camera is integrated into a very rugged housing that’s waterproof up to forty meters or one hundred and thirty-one feet; it’s gear mountable and, of course, wearable.
- Jaw-dropping video quality.
- Waterproof up to one hundred and thirty-one feet or 40 meters.
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts.
- Supports microSD cards up to thirty-two GB.
- The camera is amazing, but the customer service is simply bad.
If you want to capture video on your next adventure in great quality, then you will find that this camera is perfect for the job. On top of that, it’s also very affordable!
GoPro Camera HERO+ LCD
With a touch display and Wi-Fi capabilities, the Hero+ is a great entry-level GoPro camera that you’ll certainly want to take on your next adveyutre.teh camera not only takes eight MP photos, but it can also record FHD video at sixty frames a second; it’s waterproof to one hundred and thirty-one feet and comes with an LCD screen for ease of use. Since it has Wi-Fi, you can easily share your content with a wide range of devices. Burst and time-lapse photos are also possible at up to five FPS.
- Built-in touch display for ease of use.
- Waterproof up to 131 feet or forty meters.
- Designed to withstand very harsh weather conditions and environments.
- One buyer said that the camera doesn’t hold a charge after a few months of heavy use.
If you’re going on an adventure and want to immortalize every second of it, then you certainly have to get this camera. It’s well-built, weatherproof, and a breeze to use!
GoPro HERO Session
The Hero Session is excellent for those who are using a GoPro camera for the first time, and that’s because it’s extremely simple to use. One thing you’ll love about this model is that it has a single button on it that can be used to power the camera and also start recording. Once you stop recording, the camera will turn off automatically. The Session can also record video in FHD, but also at 1440p at thirty frames a second. Waterproof, rugged, and easy to use, this is a really impressive camera you should certainly get.
- Can record video at up to 1440p at 30 fps.
- Waterproof at up to ten meters or thirty-three feet.
- Rugged housing.
- Turns off automatically once you stop recording.
- If the camera turns out not to be waterproof, the warranty won’t cover it.
Take the Session on your next adventure if you want to record everything in super high quality and share it with the world. Not only is the camera novice-friendly, but it also shoots very high-quality video.
GoPro HERO+ (Wi-Fi Enabled)
The Hero+ Wi-Fi-enabled camera can record high-quality video at FHD resolution at sixty FPS and can also take eight MP photos. One thing you’ll love about it is that it also comes with an app that allows you to control the camera remotely, playback content, preview your shots, but also create short highlight video clips on your tablet or phone and then share them on social media. Furthermore, it’s waterproof at up to forty meters or one hundred and thirty-one feet, and it can easily withstand harsh environments.
- Can record FHD video at 60 fps.
- Waterproof at up to forty meters or one hundred and thirty-one feet.
- It can easily be used in harsh environments.
- A guy who got this camera said that the customer service is really bad and the camera has a poor design as well.
From now on, you will be able to record your trips and share them with your friends and the world very easily. Since it’s well made, waterproof, and Wi-Fi enabled, the hero+ is certainly going to impress you in more ways than one. Highly recommended!
GoPro HD HERO4 Black Edition Camera – International Version
The Hero 4 Black is one of the best GoPro cameras you can currently get, and not only does it have a CPU that’s twice as powerful as what you’ll find in other GoPro cameras, but it also boasts improved video recording and can record at twice the video frame rates.
Better yet, the camera can record 4K content at thirty frames a second, 2.7K content at fifty frames a second, and FHD content at 120 fps. You can now manually adjust exposure and ISO limit but also control the color so that your footage looks that much more amazing. Furthermore, you can also use the Time Lapse mode and have the camera take photos at a certain time and at intervals from point five seconds to sixty seconds.
- Can record 4K video content at 30 fps.
- Manually adjust exposure, ISO limit, and color.
- Twice the FPS and CPU power of previous models.
- There are some people who have said that the camera suddenly freezes when they want to shoot in 4K.
Those who want to shoot in 4K and care a lot about image quality should certainly get this model. Easy to use, powerful, and with a wide range of amazing features, you’ll be doing yourself a disservice not getting it.
GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Camera/ Music Edition
If you’re the type of person who wants to record in 4K and get the ultimate picture quality, then you should certainly consider getting the Hero 4. What makes this special is the fact that it has twice the video frame rate capabilities and CPU as previous GoPro models, and on top of that, it also is as easy to use as other cameras in the GoPro lineup.
The Hero 4 black can record in 4K at 30 fps and in FHD at 120FPS. As you can imagine, it does have a time-lapse mode as well, so that you can take amazing videos of the sunrise or anything else you want. Furthermore, you can use it to shoot 720p video at a massive 240 FPS. As you can imagine, you can get incredible slow motion that looks very impressive. Since it has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities, you can easily share your content with the world.
- Share your content with the world thanks to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Special after-dark settings for amazing time-lapse videos.
- It can shoot 720p video at a massive 240 FPS.
- The camera is amazing, but one buyer was very upset because it froze on him when he was trying to record a very important scene.
Record your adventures in super high quality and share them with the world thanks to the camera’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities. Furthermore, you can also take amazing time-lapse videos. Highly recommended!
GoPro HERO4 Silver
Featuring a built-in touch display, the GoPro Hero 4 Silver is an easy-to-use portable camera that you can interact with fast and simply. Just view, tap, and swipe the screen in order to play back content, frame shots, and control the camera. Speaking of which, the Hero 4 Silver can record 720p video at one hundred and twenty FPS, can take 12MP photos at thirty frames a second, and it is also waterproof at up to one hundred and thirty-one feet or forty meters. Also, if you want, then you can also record FHD video at 60 fps. Thanks to the Protune with SuperView mode, you can now capture cinema-like quality video. How great is that?
- Protune with SuperView mode allows you to capture cinema-like quality video.
- Can shoot FHD video at 60 fps.
- Waterproof at up to 131 feet.
- Built-in video trimming and better camera control
- One customer who had issues with his camera said the customer service not only failed to fix his problem, but they offered him a twenty percent discount to buy a new one. The camera’s warranty was still in effect.
The Hero 4 Silver is an impressive camera that’s perfect for those who are looking for absolute image quality. Easy to use, waterproof, and affordable, you’ll be glad you bought it.
GoPro HERO4 BLACK Surf Bundle
The Hero 4 Black bundle pack includes not only the amazing Go Pro Hero 4 camera but also a wide range of very useful accessories. Some of them include a three-way pivot arm, quick-release buckles, and a camera tether, but also an FCS plug mount and a surfboard mount. The camera has a rugged housing, is waterproof at up to one hundred and thirty-one feet, and it’s also very easy to use. Furthermore, it can record 4K video at thirty FPS, full HD video at one hundred and twenty FPS, and 720p video at 240 fps.
- It can shoot 720p video at a whopping 240 FPS.
- Waterproof at up to 40m or 131 feet.
- 4K video recording.
- The videos and pictures are not recorded properly, and the camera freezes from time to time.
Record every moment of your adventures with this impressive Hero 4 Black bundle. Easy to use, complete, and most of all, very durable, you’ll have tons of fun with this camera – guaranteed!
GoPro HERO5 Black
- Stunning 4k video and 12MP...
- Durable by design, Hero5 black...
Those who want to get their hands on the best GoPro camera to date may want to check out the Hero 5. The camera has a waterproof design, a touch screen display, 1 button for turning on recording and powering the camera, also voice control, and it’s 4K capable. Editing videos you take with the camera is very simple, and that’s because the camera automatically uploads them to the Cloud. The Hero 5 is waterproof at up to 33 feet or ten meters and comes with rechargeable batteries as well.
- Can shoot 4K video.
- Uploads videos to the cloud for easy editing.
- Waterproof at up to thirty-three feet.
- The camera lost connectivity at a very important moment. That was very disappointing.
With the Hero 5, you don’t have to put up with poor video-quality content anymore. It’s 4K capable, easy to use, and the quality of everything you shoot with it is amazing!
GoPro HERO4 Silver Camera Saver Bundle (10 Items)
For the ultimate adventurer who wants to make sure he has everything he needs to record his adventures, the Hero 4 silver ten-item bundle is the best choice to consider. This camera features built-in video trimming and improved camera control is waterproof at up to one hundred and thirty-one feet and can also shoot full HD video at 60 fps, among other things.
As for the bundle, it includes one mini tabletop tripod, one lens maintenance cleaning kit, a pack of LCD protectors, one memory card wallet, one USD SDHC card reader, a customer case for the camera, a six-foot micro HDMI cable (high performance), a quick car and travel charger, and a Li-ion replacement battery.
- Comes with a whopping ten bundled items.
- Custom case for increased protection.
- FHD video recording at 60 fps.
- Someone said that the case the camera comes with is smaller than the one in the picture.
For the ultimate adventure, you need the ultimate camera and the best gear possible. With the Hero 4 Silver, not only do you get that, but you also get a really nice camera that’s waterproof, rugged, and a breeze to use. Highly recommended!
Buying a GoPro camera is one of the best ways to capture all your beautiful, special, and unique adventures whether it’s going skiing, diving, mountain climbing, or more. Now that you’re fully aware of what makes each of the GoPro camera models special, it’s time to set your budget straight and get the one that best meets your needs!