We caught up with Atle to have a chat about what he thinks about his Staaker, and the shots he has taken with it.
- So Atle, why did you choose to buy the Staaker follow drone?
I chose Staaker because I was looking for something different - something that can handle all the different weather conditions we have here in Norway. I did some research, and I found Staaker. I thought it’s got a really impressive story and it was engineered smoothly. I liked that it is compact and easy to get up in the air.
- Thanks! We did put a lot of thought into the design of the drone so that it can withstand rain and snow. Was there anything else your liked about Staaker?
I really liked that it’s portable, easy to bring with in a backpack.
- Anything else you would like to share?
I haven’t had the chance to use it too much due to work load and projects with new apartment.
- Good luck with your new apartment, what’s some of the favourite shots you’ve taken with Staaker far?
My favorite shots are the videos I’ve posted on my Instagram profile.
- Want your videos to be featured as Video of the Week?
Hop over to our Facebook or Instagram page, send us a message and we’ll be in touch.
And remember to use the #Staaker hashtag when uploading your videos!