Staaker AssistStaaker Assist is the assist and update software for both the drone and tracker. We always want to improve the product and give our users a better experience to make this the optimal tool for filming. By reviewing every flight, we always find things to improve. The application requires an internet connection to work. By downloading the application from our webpage you can easily connect your Staaker for uploading flight logs, update your Staaker’s firmware and submit support requests. Here's a guide on how to update your Staaker.
How to get started with Staaker Assist
1. Go to http://www.staaker.com and click on Support
2. Download Staaker Assist from our website. Choose if you want to download Staaker Assist for Windows, MacOS or Linux. It requires Java 8 or later installed to work.
3. Open Staaker Assist. Connect your Staaker drone to your computer using the orange USB cable.
All firmware updates will be announced on our webpage. Staaker Assist requires internet connection and will download and update the latest firmware version for you. Staaker Assist will also notify you if there is a new firmware since last time you updated your Staaker when you are plugged in. You can easily see what firmware Version you have on your Staaker by checking the About screen on the tracker. You can see the changes in the new version by first clicking Help and then Changelog in Staaker Assist.
1. Click on Update Staaker Firmware. As soon as you have connected the Staaker drone to your computer using the orange USB cable you are ready to Update the Staaker.
2. Confirm that you want to proceed with the update by clicking on yes.
3. Your Staaker drone is now updated to the latest firmware. When the drone firmware is complete and the flight log is uploaded, unplug the drone. The drone might beep a couple of times the first time powering it up after a firmware update. This is normal.
4. Connect the Tracker with the USB (using the orange micro usb cable) to your computer. Click on Update Tracker Firmware.
5. Confirm that you want to proceed with the update by clicking on yes.
6. Wait for completion in Staaker Assist, unplug the tracker.
Confirm that the new version was installed by checking the About screen in your tracker main menu 😊 Your Staaker drone and tracker is now updated to the latest firmware. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to us at email@example.com or Facebook!